The following are a few of the ministry positions received by the Church-Minister Relations office. Churches are listed according to the type of ministry position needed and whether the position is classified as part-time or full-time. All positions within a 2-hour radius of New Orleans are listed separately with the approximate distance in parentheses. To contact any of these churches, or to have your resume sent to other unpublished ministry opportunities, visit the CMR office (Hardin Student Center office 101) or contact them at 504-282-4455 or 1-800-662-8701, ext. 3291, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Orleans Area
• Voices of Faith Ministries, Baton Rouge, La.; Pastor (85)
• Bethel Baptist Church, Monticello, Miss.; Youth Minister (122)
• Hurley Baptist Church, Hurley, Miss.; Youth Minister (116)
• First Baptist Church, Slidell, La.; Childrens Minister (33) (or part-time)
• Bedico Baptist Church, Ponchatoula, La.; Pastor (56)
• Westside Emmanuel Baptist Church, Bogalusa, La.; Music Minister (65)
• Westside Emmanuel Baptist Church, Bogalusa, La.; Youth Minister (65)
• Fellowship Baptist Church, Central, La.; Pastor (93)
• Poydras Baptist Church, St. Bernard, La.; Children’s Minister (23)
• First Baptist Church of LaPlace, LaPlace, La.; Minister of Music (33)
• Varnado Southern Baptist Mission, Angie, La.; Pastor (79)
• Stevendale Baptist Church, Baton Rouge, La.; Children’s Ministry Intern (79)
• First Baptist Church, Picayune, Miss.; Minister to Preschool/Children (51)
• Rawls Springs Baptist Church, Hattiesburg, Miss.; Student Minister (107)
• Judson Baptist Church, Walker, La.; Youth Minister (79)
• Bedico Baptist Church, Ponchatoula, La.; Interim Pastor (56)
• Jerusalem Baptist Church, Hammond, La.; Nursery Worker (57)
• New Sight Baptist Church, Brookhaven, Miss.; Youth Minister (135)
• Korean Central Church of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, La.; English Minister (81)
• Immanuel Baptist Church, Gonzales, La.; Worship Leader (57)
• Superior Avenue Baptist Church, Bogalusa, La.; Youth Minister (69)
• CrossPoint Baptist Church, Baton Rouge, La.; Youth Minister/Director (76)
• Escatawpa Baptist Church, Moss Point, Miss.; Youth Intern (104)
• Escatawpa Baptist Church, Moss Point, Miss.; Music Intern (104)
• First Baptist Church, Raceland, La.; Pastor (50)
• Christ Baptist Church, Harvey, La.; Children’s Director (9)
• Hope Church, Covington, La.; Youth/Music Minister (49)
• First Baptist Church of Folsom, Folsom, La.; Minister of Music (67)
• Westside Emmanuel Baptist Church, Bogalusa, La.; Children’s Minister (65)
• First Baptist Church, Addis, La.; Children’s Minister (88)
• Fordoche Baptist Church, Fordoche, La.; Pastor (119) (bi-vocational)
• Sunray Baptist Church, Sunray, Texas
• Cumberland Community Methodist Church, Cumberland, RI
• Paoli Baptist Church, Paoli, Pa.
• Katy Christian Community Church, Katy, Texas (English Pastor)
• Katy Christian Community Church, Katy, Texas (Chinese Pastor)
• Fairview Baptist Church, Apex, N.C.
• First Baptist Church of Springfield, Springfield, Ga.
• Bellevue Baptist Church, Macon, Ga.
• Canoe First Baptist Church, Atmore, Ala.
• South 28th Avenue Baptist Church, Hattiesburg, Miss. (& Church Planter)
• Louisville Baptist Church, Louisville, Ala.
• South Haven Baptist Church, Belton, Mo.
• Gate City Baptist Church, Pocatello, ID
• Calvary Baptist Church, Tupelo, Miss.
• First Baptist Church, Port Saint Joe, Fla.
• First Baptist Church, Tupelo, Miss.
• First Baptist Church, Corning, Ark.
• Lake Village Baptist Church, Lake Village, Ark.
• Rio Mimbres Baptist Church, Mimbres, N.M.
• Harmony Baptist Church, Glenmora, La.
• Triangle Baptist Church, Nederland, Texas (bi-vocational)
• Friendship Baptist Church, Palmetto, Ga.
• First Baptist Church, Alabaster, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Athens, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Jackson, Tenn.
• First Baptist Church of Crystal River, Crystal River, Fla.
• West Point First Baptist Church, Cullman, Ala.
• Grace Baptist Church, Springfield, Tenn.
• First Baptist Church, Fernandina Beach, Fla.
• Leesburg Baptist Church, Morton, Miss.
• Westside Baptist Church, Warner Robins, Ga.
• Haven Baptist Church, Madison, Ala.
• Sunset Hills Baptist Church, Douglasville, Ga.
• West End Baptist Church, Hagerstown, Md.
• Hibernia Baptist Church – Hyde Park Campus, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Edmonton Chinese Baptist Church, Alberta, Canada
• River Oak Church, Chesapeake, Va.
• Katy Christian Community Church, Katy, Texas
• Millbrook Baptist Church, Aiken, S.C.
• Calvary Baptist Church, Waynesboro, Miss.
• Northcliffe Baptist Church, Spring Hill, Fla.
• First Baptist Church, Kyle, Texas
• Koran Baptist Church, Haughton, La.
• Golden Acres Baptist Church, Phenix City, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Dublin, Ga.
• Union Hill Baptist Church, Oneonta, Ala.
• First Baptist Church St. Bethlehem, Clarksville, Tenn.
• Millbrook Baptist Church, Aiken, S.C.
• Trinity Baptist Church, Ocala, Fla.
• Lifepoint Church, Chillicothe, Mo.
• Trinity Baptist Church, Texarkana, Ark.
• Parkway Baptist Church, Natchez, Miss.
• Grace Baptist Church, Tullahoma, Tenn.
• Pinecrest Baptist Church, Silsbee, Texas
• Crossroads Church, Douglasville, Ga.
• Maplewood Baptist Church, Paris, Tenn.
• Primera Iglesia Bautista, Hialeah, Fla.
• First Baptist Church, Waleska, Ga.
• First Baptist Church, Marks, Miss.; Associate Youth/Music
• First Baptist Church, Dyer, Tenn.; Minister of Music/Education
• First Baptist Church, Judsonia, Ark.; Minister of Music & Youth
• Ellendale Baptist Church, Memphis, Tenn.; Minister to Preschoolers, Children & Youth
• Lebanon Baptist Church, Lebanon, Va.; Evangelism and Outreach Director
• Wildwood Baptist Church, Village Mills, Texas
• First Baptist Church, Lawrenceburg, Tenn.; Minister of Youth/Children
• Ashland Baptist Church, Ashland, Miss.; Minister to Children & Youth
• Woodland Park Baptist Church, Hammond, La.; Associate Pastor of Music & Senior Adults
• Trinity Baptist Church, Texarkana, Ark.; Associate Pastor/ Administration
• First Baptist Church, Friona, Texas
• Bethany Baptist Church, Andalusia, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Cedartown, Ga.; Minister to Children & Youth
• First Baptist Church, Richmond Hill, Ga.; Associate Connections Pastor
• First Baptist Church, Mountain Home. Ark.; Senior Adult Pastor
• First Baptist Church, Mountain Home, Ark.; Young Families Pastor
Volunteer Pastor Needed
Colonial Oaks Living Center, in Metairie, La., is looking for a volunteer to preach on Sundays around 3:30 to 4 p.m. A gas stipend will be available. For more information, contact the activities director, Myra Gynn, at email@example.com or 504.887.6414.
John Calvin Presbyterian Church, in Metairie, La., has a job opening for a Youth Christian Education Director. This is a full-time, salaried position. Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oak Park Baptist Church, located on the Westbank of New Orleans in the Algiers community, has an immediate need for a part-time office assistant/secretary, 5 hours daily, Monday-Friday. This may be you if:
• You believe a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation
• You have experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Experience with having worked in a ministry office and familiarity with ACS or church management software are desired but not required. Salary is dependent on experience. If this is you, we want to talk with you soon. Please send your letter or resume via e-mail (email@example.com), fax (504.392.1810), or mail: 1110 Kabel Drive, New Orleans 70131, or call 504.392.1818. Visit online at www.oakparkbc.com.
Two Year Haiti Mission Opportunity
But God Ministries and Hope Village Orphanage are seeking qualified applicants to serve for two years in the Hope Village Orphanage in Haiti. A position for 2 preferably Southern Baptist, twenty-something, single or married with no children, college graduates wanting to do something more after graduation than just jump into a secular career … to come join in molding and shaping these young lives while experiencing being on a mission for God. We would also consider a senior couple with no children living at home. If interested, contact Don Minton, Minister of Missions at First Baptist Pensacola, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calvary Baptist Church’s school ministry (Slidell, LA) is looking to fill a few positions with dedicated Christian teachers who are actively serving in their church. Positions that are available are a junior high teacher for science and an elementary teacher (bachelor degree minimum; Pre-School K3/K4 (CDA preferred); and extended care workers (before/after school program). Contact the school office for an application. Our goal is to Reach, Teach, and Minister to the students and their families. For more information, contact Susan Hickey at email@example.com.
Senior Pastor Needed
The International Church at Mont Kiara located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is seeking a senior pastor. More information on the church and position is available upon request. IC@MK is an English-language, multi-cultural church planted by an IMB missionary in 2011. The church is growing quickly and is ready to call its first full-time pastor. The candidate must have cross-cultural ministry experience in addition to pastoral experience. Please email ICatMK@gmail.com for the full job description.
Executive Director/Minister Job
The District of Columbia Baptist Convention is seeking an Executive Director/Minister to serve as the chief staff officer of the District of Columbia Baptist Convention administering all funds, programs, and ministries of the Convention under the direction of the Board of Directors and the Executive Team. The applicant must be an ordained minister with a degree from an accredited seminary; by education, skill and experience is capable of being an executive director/minister of a multicultural, urban-suburban convention; able to relate to pastors with effective listening and coaching skills, has proven administrative, organizational and leadership skills, knows how to bring diverse people together for ministry and mission, and able to work with all Convention affiliations and partners. For a comprehensive list of the position qualifications and responsibilities, visit our website at dcbaptist.org/employment. Please send inquiries and cover letters to include a statement of your faith and call to ministry, and resumes or CVs to Rev. James Tiefel, Chair, Search Committee, D.C. Baptist Convention, 1628 16th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20009, faxed to 202.667.8258 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Executive Director/Minister Applicant” in the subject line. The deadline for submission is August 15, 2014.
Associational Mission Strategist
The Lebanon Baptist Association in Mississippi is seeking to hire a full-time Associational Mission Strategist. The expectation will be for this Associational Mission Strategist to lead our soon-to-be restructured association in mission expansion and team ministry. He will equip and prepare Ministry Action Teams for their involvement in the association. Also, he will explore and expand horizons for ministry and missions projects for the association. Developing a growing partnership with local pastors in order to serve alongside them in ministry will be a key aspect of the work of the Associational Mission Strategist. The Personnel Team will receive resumes through Monday, Aug. 11. Anyone interested in submitting a resume should email it to David McMillen at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking local applicants to hire as a chaplain to serve employees at a company in Baton Rouge. This is a paid “part-time” (with the potential to grow) position which requires being on-call 24/7 to all employees. Must have a minimum of 7 years of workplace experience. Inquiries about this position may be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.