The following are a few of the ministry positions received by the Church-Minister Relations office. Churches are listed according to the type of ministry position needed and whether the position is classified as part-time or full-time. All positions within a 2-hour radius of New Orleans are listed separately with the approximate distance in parentheses. To contact any of these churches, or to have your resume sent to other unpublished ministry opportunities, visit the CMR office (Hardin Student Center office 101) or contact them at 504-282-4455 or 1-800-662-8701, ext. 3291, or email@example.com.
More New Orleans Jobs:
New Orleans Area
• Colyell Baptist Church, Livingston, La.; Associate Pastor of Music & Worship (73)
• Faith Baptist Church, Baker, La.; Pastor (92)
• First Baptist Church, Bayou La Batre, Ala.; Pastor (125)
• Stevendale Baptist Church, Baton Rouge, La.; Music Minister (79) (bi-vocational)
• Bluff Creek Baptist Church, Clinton, La.; Student Minister (108)
• Union Hall Baptist Church, Brookhaven, Miss.; Senior Pastor (134)
• Amite Baptist Church, Denham Springs, La.; Music, Praise & Worship Leader (88) (part-time)
• West Laurel Baptist Church, Laurel, Miss.; Associate Pastor of Worship & Young Adults (135)
• North Columbia Baptist Church, Columbia, Miss.; Associate Pastor of Music & Education (121) (Or part-time)
• First Baptist Church, New Roads, La.; Worship Leader (121)
• Bedico Baptist Church, Ponchatoula, La.; Children’s Ministry Intern (56)
• Gum Grove Baptist Church, Brookhaven, Miss.; Student Minister (132)
• Freedom Christian Fellowship, Moss Point, Miss.; Worship Leader (111)
• Jerusalem Baptist Church, Hammond, La.; Minister to Students (57)
• Trinity Baptist Church, Hammond, La.; Minister of Music (59)
• Crossroads Church, Hammond La.; Children’s Minister (70)
• First Baptist Church, Springfield, La.; Minister of Worship & Discipleship (60)
• Emmanuel Baptist Church, Ocean Springs, Miss.; Worship Leader (92)
• North Long Beach Baptist Church, Long Beach, Miss.; Pastor (66) (bi-vocational)
• Vintage Church, Marana, Ariz.
• First Baptist Church, Milton, La.
• First Baptist Church, Rochelle, Ga.
• Southside Baptist Church, Andalusia, Ala.
• Hoffmeyer Road Baptist Church, Florence, S.C.
• First Congregational Church, Traverse City, Mich.
• First Baptist Church, Calvert, Texas
• Beulah Baptist Church, Pensacola, Fla.
• Bear Swamp Baptist Church, Lake View. S.C.
• Forest Park Baptist Church, Randleman, N.C.
• Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, Meadville, Miss.
• Pleasant Heights Baptist Church, Columbia, Tenn.
• Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Elko, S.C.
• Hopewell Baptist Church, Butler, Ala.
• Bethel Baptist Church, Water Valley, Miss.
• Westmont Baptist Church, Johnstown, Pa.
• First Baptist Church, Winnfield, La.
• Fellowship Baptist Church, Trout, La.
• The Church at Clayton Crossings, Clayton, N.C.
• Eastwood Baptist Church, Haughton, La.
• Lena Vista Baptist Church, Auburndale, Fla.
• Immanuel Baptist Church, Wausau, Wis.
• Forest Avenue Baptist Church, Jackson, Ala.
• Gallion Baptist Church, Gallion, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Fort Pierce, Fla.
• Hopewell Baptist Church, New Bloomfield, Mo.
• Deep Creek Baptist Church, Oakland, Md.
• Peach Creek Baptist Church, Como, Miss.
• Parkview Baptist Church, Fort Pierce, Fla.
• Providence Baptist Church, Sumter, S.C.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church, Rochester, Minn.
• Central Baptist Church, Warner Robins, Ga.
• Cornerstone Baptist Church, Lone Tree, Colo.
• Lakeview Baptist Church, Selmer, TN
• First Baptist Church, Katy, Texas
• Fairview Baptist Church, Columbus, Miss.
• Liberty Baptist Church, Liberty, Miss. (part-time)
• Second Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Ark.
• Parkway Baptist Church, Goodlettsville, Tenn.
• Swift Creek Baptist Church, Midlothian, Va.
• First Baptist Church, Artesia, N.M.
• Grove Level Baptist Church, Dalton, Ga.
• Hopewell Baptist Church, Cleveland, Tenn.
• Central Baptist Church, Crestview, Fla.
• First Baptist Church Lawton-Fort Sill, Lawton, Okla.
• Grace Church, Jackson, Mich.
• Calvary Baptist Church, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Ashville, Ala.
• Central Baptist Church, Crestview, Fla.
• Liberty Baptist Church, Hampton, Va.
• First Baptist Church, Cleburne, Texas
• First Baptist Church, Flora, Miss.
• Liberty Park Baptist Church, Vestavia Hills, Ala.
• The Church on Rush Creek, Arlington, Texas (part-time)
• Central Baptist Church, Douglasville, Ga.
• Global Missions Church of Great Washington, Silver Spring, Md.
• Morrison Heights Baptist Church, Clinton, Miss.
• Country Woods Baptist Church, Byram, Miss.
• The Way Church, Denham Springs, La.
• Central Baptist Church, Crestview, Fla. (Part-time/Internship)
• Living Truth Church, Pace, Fla.
• First Baptist Church, Scottsboro, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Harlingen, Texas
• New Hope Baptist Fellowship, Cape Coral, Fla.
• First Baptist Church, Oneonta, Ala.
• First Baptist Church, Marlow, Okla.
• First Baptist Church, Demopolis, Ala
• First Baptist Church, Wetumpka, Ala.
• Grace Fellowship, Greensboro, Ga.
• Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, Ala.
• Fellowship Community Church, Salem, Va.
• First Baptist Church, Ferriday, La.
• Cullendale First Baptist Church, Camden, Ark.
• First Baptist Church, Rogers, Ark.
• Harrodsburg Baptist Church, Harrodsburg, Ky.
• First Baptist Church, Cleburne, Texas (Internship)
• First Baptist Church, Mustang, Okla.
• Southside Baptist Church, Savannah, Ga.
• Temple Baptist Church, Blue Ridge, Ga.; Associate Pastor/Student Minister
• Beacon Hill Baptist Church, Somerset, Ky.; Associate Pastor of Students & Discipleship
• Kern Heights Baptist Church, De Queen, Ark.; Associate Pastor of Music & Youth
• Norwood Heights Baptist Church, Palestine, Texas: Associate Pastor of Worship & Mobilization
• Beallwood Baptist Church, Columbus, Ga.; Minister of Music/Senior Adult
• First Baptist Church, Canyon, Texas; University & Missions Minister
• First Baptist Church, Tampa, Fla.; Discipleship Pastor
• Ingleside Baptist Church, Macon, Ga.; Young Adult Pastor
• Point Pleasant Baptist Church, Paris, Tenn.; Minister of Education
• Seagrove Baptist Church, Seagrove Beach, Fla.; Minister of Discipleship & Family Ministries
• First Baptist Church, Brandon, Miss.; Preschool Minister
• Hilltop Community Church, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.; Pastor/Director of Family Ministries
Camp Director & Camp Counselor
Riverside Church is currently taking applications for a Camp Director position as well as camp counselor positions for our summer day camp (Camp Riverside). Camp Riverside is a summer-long camp that seeks to minister to children ages Pre K-6th grade. We are looking for counselors who are eager to connect with children, lead them in recreational activities, and teach them about Jesus. We offer part-time and full-time positions. Contact Jarrod Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For this position, you will be working as an English teacher in an East Asian university city that has 10 universities and at least 100,000 students. Currently, two families are committed to this ministry. The team leader is affiliated with the IMB. The assistant team leader holds a PhD in missiology from SWBTS. The goal is to attract team members with various gifts, talents, and experiences to the college town to aid in the discipleship process. Opportunities for evangelism are endless and local believers frequently admit their urgent need for intense discipleship. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and CELTA/TEFL certificate. Salary & benefits: About $1000/month including housing, utilities, medical insurance and round-trip airfare (Experience has shown this is easily enough to live off. Based on your personal choices, you can save as much as $500/month). For more information, send inquiries to email@example.com.
Associate Youth Minister
First Baptist Church in Lawton, Okla., is seeking a full-time associate youth pastor. Please send resumes to: FBC Lawton, Attn: Youth Pastor Search Committee, 501 ‘B’ Avenue, Lawton, OK 73501, or send an email to David Ratliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOBTS Campus Jobs
Be a Camp NOLA Kidz Counselor
Camp NOLA Kidz, the community summer camp held each year on the NOBTS campus, is looking for male and female counselors for the 2015 camp. Dates of service will be May 18 through July 31. Camp NOLA Kidz is a day camp, Monday through Friday, for children kindergarten through 9th grade. Activities include a teaching curriculum, pool time and afternoon rotations. For more information on the camp, check out nolakidz.com. Training includes one week prior to the start of camp as well as Wednesday night leadership training. Camp experience (including leading Bible studies) preferred. Housing options are available. Your weekends are free! Contact Jason Burnett, Camp NOLA Kidz director, at email@example.com or 504.816.8144 for more information.
Contact the business office for a general employment application
Greater New Orleans Jobs
Metairie Baptist Church Seeks Secretary
Metairie Baptist Church is seeking a full-time church secretary. Besides great written and verbal communication skills, the successful candidate will be dependable, personable and familiar with Microsoft Office, including Publisher. ACS experience is a plus. Interested candidates may forward a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Baptist New Orleans’ Early Learning Center is looking for a few part-time subs
• We need people for our afternoon shift from 3:30 to 5:45 p.m. You must be able to work either Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. There will be opportunities to sub throughout the week during the morning hours as needed.
• We potentially need a part-time person from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. to work in our older 2’s classroom assisting the full-time teacher.
• Finally, we are looking for someone would be willing to clean the facility either in the mornings or evenings. This position would include a few hours on the weekend or Friday night.
All positions must be able to pass a criminal background check with fingerprints, a physical exam, attend all staff meetings and trainings, and be willing to share Jesus with our parents and children. If interested, please contact Lydia Parker via email at email@example.com or by phone at 504.378.9000.
Parkview Baptist Early Learning Center Seeks Teachers
Parkview Baptist Early Learning Center in Metairie, La., is looking for teachers. Applicants must have at least a Child Development Associate credential (CDA), Associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, or actively pursuing one of the above mentioned credential or degrees. Parkview Baptist Early Learning Center is a 4-STAR rated early education center (For more information on the rating system, click here). Parkview is first child care Level 1 Well-Spot, the highest designation possible (For more information on this health initiative, click here). For more information, call 504.456.0115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crescent City Christian Daycare Has Immediate Openings
Crescent City Christian Daycare, located at 2701 Transcontinental Drive in Metairie, has immediate part-time openings in the 6-week-old to 2-year-old daycare. If you would like to be a part of the spiritual foundation and care of the children God has placed in our hands, we would love to have you. There are various shifts from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please contact Lynne Graythen, director, 504.905.8473.
Local international church seeks children’s ministry leadership
ICP Ministries International in New Orleans East is seeking to revive children’s ministry in our fellowship. We are a church community committed to the mission of developing fully-devoted followers of Jesus Christ and believe there is a harvest of children to reach in our local neighborhood. We have a vibrant Christian Pre-School on our church campus that is also a potential mission field. We value cooperative ministry for the whole family, that parents can trust and kids say, “I want to go there!”
The right leader for this position will bring energy and passion to not just Sunday morning, but also develop ministry that will help meet the needs of children throughout the week as well. They will have the interpersonal skills and love for children that will help attract new families and children. They will have previous experience in Children’s Ministry, as well as bring new idea’s to relate to today’s family. Experience in leading children’s music activities such as choir or musical theater a plus. They must be capable of inspiring & organizing church volunteers to connect and to participate as a team.